Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My attempt at a dual screen monitor workplace

I've been admiring multiple monitor set-ups for a while now and was thinking of slowly making one myself. I knew I had some stuff around from before and now that can help me start make my dual monitor set-up come to life.

After a few scavenging, searching, fixing, and tidying up. Here is what I was able to make:







The set-up involves a white Unibody Oct 2009 Macbook, a Logitech Alto Wireless dock and keyboard combo (2 years old), a CD-R King 4 port USB hub, Creative 245 speakers, an old AOC LCD monitor (around 5 years old) an Apple Mighty mouse, a Maxtor 160 GB external HDD (3 years old), a MiniDisplay Port to VGA adapter for my Macbook, and an HP Deskjet D2460. There's also a bookstand/paper holder as well as a mousepad. I will try to improve on this as much as I can.

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment